Saturday 4 April 2009

Germany

That's it, I'm here! It was very emotional to leave the UK, a lot harder then I had forseen. And being here is hard because I don't speak German yet, so every little thing I want to do requires help and I hate that!! Today I gave up on buying bread because it was going to be too difficult to do it. Its an incentive to learn faster I supose and I intend to do it quickly. I was invited to a party with a new friend, Melanie, but I feel too tiered and a bit lost really, so I will wait for next time. The bike journey was good, nice weather and not a lot of traffic, although there were several hairy situations in Belgium, but their driving can only be compared to Mumbay on a good day!! I have to give this place a chance, there are really nice people around, but the life I had in England was really good!! well, life is not suposed to be easy and to achieve what we want, there are always sacrifices to be done, nothing comes free.

No comments: